I sometimes write what can resemble a blog post about mathematics, physics, computer science, programming, machine learning, finance, life or, you know, anything that might be deemed interesting.
- Nothing brings out the faults in my understanding as trying to explain someone else.
- Hopefully making some topics and concepts more approachable to others.
My personal wiki. Notes are taken using
org-mode, and published with
- Allow me to access my notes from anywhere.
- Web format allows me to heavily customize my "wiki-experience" (e.g. the notation sidebar you'll see).
- Might be useful others.
- Some of the notes here will probably make me look straight up stupid. I'm hoping this might lead to people thinking "Oh, look at this idiot! If he can understand maths/physics/etc., so can I!", and not just humiliating myself.
In the future, parts of these notes will be turned into more coherent blog posts.
Disclaimer: I do not guarantee information found here to be accurate, nor do I guarantee it to be useful :) It spans from my 2nd year in university to today, hence you'll find them to be, eeh, of varying quality.
Notes from papers
Notes taken from specific papers.